Saturday 7 September 2019

Review: Britain's Unsolved Murders

Britain's Unsolved Murders Britain's Unsolved Murders by Kevin Turton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Thank you to Pen & Sword and NetGalley for the opportunity to read an advanced copy (ARC) of Britain’s Unsolved Murders by Kevin Turton via NetGalley. In exchange for a fair and honest review.

A interesting read about 13 unsolved murders between 1857-1957 in Great Britain.I had already read about a few of cases mentioned in the book but still the book held my interest.

Two cases I found most intriguing were the murders of George and Lillian Peach in 1952 a case I had never come across before and the murder of Evelyn Foster in 1931. Overall the book is very informativy and gives the reader all details he or she needs to know the circumstances surrounding each of the crimes and always useful but not always include the author gives information regarding the people involved in each case (some cases books briefly outline the case then move on to the next).

Definitely recommended to true crime readers.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment