Saturday 16 March 2019

Review: Deadly Reality TV Series

Deadly Reality TV Series Deadly Reality TV Series by Sea Caummisar
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Damon Dahmer is a psychotic satanist oh and he is a entertainment producer who he has come up with a new Reality TV show. It has a simple concept all the contestants have to do is out bid each other and earn the right to injure themselves for very large sums of money. 

The author Sea Caummisar has taken an original idea and come up with something spectacular.

This reader found herself feeling queasy at the lengths the contestants would go to win money . I don't think there is any amount money of that will convince me to my harm self.

If you're looking for something new , something different something that will leave you squirming in seat and q really good page turner definitely give this book a try.

I can't wait for Book 2

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment