Saturday 16 February 2019

Review: Strange Tales of the Sea

Strange Tales of the Sea Strange Tales of the Sea by Jack Strange
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Strange Tales of the Sea (Jack's Strange Tales Book 4) by Jack Strange is an informative book filled with seventeen chapters of enticing titles such as Ships with Ghosts, Ships that Disappeared, Creatures of the Deep, Eating the Ship’s Boy and Religion at Sea.

This is first book in the Strange Tales series I have read and the first book I have read by this author and I was not disappointed. The book made for interesting reading , which you can tell from the first page to the last was thoroughly researched by the author.

Some of my favourite chapters included , ghost ships, mermaids and sailors' superstitions my least favourite chapter was definitely Eating the Ship’s Boy, I won't go into details of why I will leave that to to the reader to find out for themselves.

I'm looking forward to reading more books by this author and would highly recommend this to these of you enjoy stories related to the history of the sea and sailing or mythology.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment