Saturday 23 February 2019

Review: Knife's Tell

Knife's Tell Knife's Tell by Daniel Dark
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Most people know about the autumn of Terror in Victorian London 1888 where a killer who became know to the world as Jack the ripper killed five prostitutes in a gruesome manner.

This book is interestingly a fictional account of the months leading up to these murder. Daniel Darks character is a pillar of society, a doctor, forensics expert and medical examiner to police but the reality is, he is a sick , twisted , controlling , drug addicted killer. I don't want to go into the storyline any more than I have already because this will spoil the discovering  the doctor's dastardly deeds for for yourself.

Dark has done a wonderful job of getting inside the mind of a killer and with reproducing Victorian London for its readers. A highly recommended read and in my opinion deserves it places amongst by Jack the ripper book collection.

View all my reviews