Tuesday 13 August 2019

Review: Roll Credits

Roll Credits Roll Credits by Sea Caummisar
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Roll Credits is the fourth and final installment of the Deadly Realty TV series by author Sea Caummisar

This series is not suitable for the faint of heart due to blood and gore.

So my dear fellow readers we have (maybe) come to the end of the road with psychotic TV producer Damon Dahmer but just how will it all end.Will he find Mr. Cyber ? how will he copy with fatherhood and marriage ? what will happen to poor assistant producer Mary and what horrible deeds does he have in store the contestants this time ? It's to easy to give away spoilers so what I will say is if you want to know the answers to these questions I recommend you read the book

This series has been a bloody ride of stomach wrenching gore but is highly addictive reading. Sea Caummisar has a wonderful way making her reader become immersed into the story , with each book you get a overwhelming need to know what is going to happen next no matter how nasty it's going to be.

I look forward to reading more of her work and may be we will hear from Damon Dahmer again.

I highly, recommend this to horror fans.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment