Wednesday 31 January 2018

Madness In Mumbles Kindle Edition by Steve Jessup



I would say read the first book 'Welshman in Whitechapel' as this will give you the start of Rees and Mary’s story and then go on to this one. But that is not say you can't read this one first ,  its just you may not understand what they are referring to but still its very readable without the first.


I started reading this book on holiday and read the first four chapters with out putting it down. However I then had to wait till I  get home from holiday to read the rest of the book which I did in one sitting. I just had to know what was going to happen next its just so captivating you just don’t want to stop reading.It’s one of those books where you you want to tell the characters to do something but you can't instead you have keep reading to see if they do it. I can’t say what it is as it would spoil the book  it’s very much like watching a TV series or a horror film where your shouting at the characters not to go outside or don’t go thought that door , I`am sure you know what I mean . The book just so captivating you just don’t want to stop reading I have to say the ending was fantastic and now I cant not wait for the next book in the series.