Saturday 6 July 2019

Review: Church Mouse: Memoir of a vampire's servant

Church Mouse: Memoir of a vampire's servant Church Mouse: Memoir of a vampire's servant by RH Hale
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Without giving spoilers away I will try my best to give a brief description of the story.It revolves around Rona who becomes penniless and homeless when her two aunt's die. If this was not bad enough she finds herself cornered into become the cleaner at her local church after after witnessing something she shouldn't have but this is no ordinary cleaning job by night is the servant of the undead who are residents of the church.

Horror novels are not a gena I would normally read but having seen so many compliments made about the book and the author over several months I knew this was a book I had to read.And I was not disappointed from the first page to the last I was hooked by the thrilling and gripping storyline.

The book turned into something more then a vampire horror story it goes much deeper,makes you question how far you would go to ensure your own survival? Would you stand by willing as others die around? Would you surrender your own humanity?

Praise for the author

The author has produced in an excellent piece of literature and I would highly recommended to any horror fans.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment