Tuesday 12 February 2019

Review: Black Sparrow

Black Sparrow Black Sparrow by A.J. Griffiths-Jones
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Black Sparrow Kindle Edition

by A.J. Griffiths-Jones  

This is the story of how three people with different backgrounds finds themselves intertwined into each other's life in the city of Pairs.

You have the young Muslim women, running away from home to be with her lover, the businessman travelling abroad one last time, for one last job before retirement but what is his job and finally the hotel owner a secretive women with a mysterious past and who seems to know alot about the businessman and his job.

This author has done a great job of leaving the reader wondering what is going to happen right to the very last minute.

The story is well written and has a great twist at the end.

The only problem I found and what made reading difficult at times for me was the characters names but this was not the authors fault but my own as I have dyslexia making the pronunciations of the names very difficult for me.

I would definitely recommend this to mystery and thriller readers readers.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment