Tuesday 27 March 2018

"Conan Doyle for the Defence'' by Margalit Fox


Thank you to the author of ''Conan Doyle for the Defence''  Margalit Fox , publisher Serpent's Tail / Profile Books and finally NetGalley for the opportunity to read this wonderful book

#ConanDoyleForTheDefence #NetGalley


Release Date 28th June 2018

All opinions expressed in this review on my own

You can tell from the first page to the last page that the author has thoroughly researched the backgrounds of both Oscar Slater and Arthur Conan Doyle.

I found the book to be very informative on effects Conan Doyle went into to show aa miscarriag of justice had taking place. I find alot of information that I had not previously come across in other books on the subject.


I would definitely recommend this book to anyone who is a fan of the true crime genre or Conan Doyle .