Saturday 9 June 2018

Inspector Reid: The Real Ripper Street Paperback – by Amanda Harvey Purse (Author)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1788763009/ref

Inspector Reid :  Real Ripper Street' by Amanda Harvey Purse

The author provides the reader with a perfect balance of family history and criminal history. She has thoroughly researched and investigated the life and times of Edmund Reid and this comes through in her writing. The book delivers exactly what it says on the tin, and introduces the reader to the real Inspector Reid.

One of the things I really love about the book is the way it is the writing style, it's like Amanda is actually in the room talking to you, I have find myself talking to myself only to release I'm the only one in the room 😁😁. I also like the fact she never over complicates the book and it's easy flowing for me this is also important as I'am dyslexic.