Sunday 16 September 2018

Review: Cassie's Tale

Cassie's Tale Cassie's Tale by Brian L. Porter
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Another GREAT rescue dog book from Mr. Porter.

A book that can be easily read in one sitting.

Cassie is the third book written by Mr. Porter about how he and his family share their home and their lives with an assortment of rescue dogs all with their own unique personalities and quirks.

This time we are introduced to Cassie the Yorkshire Terrier , Australian Terrier crossbreed she's tiny and looks so cute but don't be fooled her nickname is the mad ferret. Why you ask well I'm afraid I don't like to give spoilers so you will have to buy the book to out for yourself but what I will say is Cassie will steal your heart and your tennis balls if you don't watch her.

Recommended reading for animal lovers.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment