Friday 12 April 2019

Review: Paper Dolls

Paper Dolls Paper Dolls by Emma Pullar
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

After a graphic opening at the start of the book (which hopefully won't put you off reading this amazing piece of work ).The reader is introduced to three flatmates in present-day London, Beatrice the writer, Mike the struggling actor and journalist Kerri .

But there also a fourth character we only know as Killer, in fact Killer is a dangerous serial killer who leaves behind mutilated corpse's and a paper doll calling card.

What links these seemingly normal housemates to a series of random homicides is the basis of the novel.

I was gripped from the very first page and I kept telling myself just one more chapter than I go to bed but I just couldn't because I had an overwhelming need to find out what happened next.The author has done a wonderful of giving the reader a truly twisted tale of murder and intrigue which leaves you guessing to the last chapters.

My last words have to be say Emma Puller knows how to end a story a unexpected twist.

Highly recommended can't wait for more from the author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment