Tuesday 22 January 2019

Review: Affinity's Window

Affinity's Window Affinity's Window by Douglas L. Wilson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I just finished reading Affinity's Window by Douglas L. Wilson after staying up most of the night reading just to find out what happened next.

The author has created what I would call a spine chilling ghostly horror story and I'm always the first to admit I'm not a big reader of horror but I could not put this one down if you get the opportunity to pick a copy up it's well worth taking the time to read.

In the old nursery rhyme 'What Are Little Boys Made Of ?' there is line which goes like this

What are little girls made of ?
   Sugar and spice
   And everything nice

When  Douglas L. Wilson  wrote Affinity's Window he was definitely not thinking about these lines when he created his character Affinity Bell , she is one little girl you wouldn't won't to find yourself along with day or night.

Read the book to find out why you won't be disappointed .

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment