Thursday 7 February 2019

Review: The Fifth Commandment

The Fifth Commandment The Fifth Commandment by Eve Gaal
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The main character, is a young woman called Christina who after wishing she had different parents has a supernatural experience involving Saint Peter who gives her the opportunity to live alternate lives. After her experiences she finds herself back in her home town where she feels compelled to confess her sin of breaking the 5th commandment and her experience of of living alternative lives to the local priest. Will he her believe ? well I'm afraid I don't give away spoilers to find out what happens you will have to read this fabulous book.

But I will tell this was my first time reading anything by author Eve Gaal and I have to say I found this particular novel thought-provoking. You find yourself thinking what would life be like , how different would l have been if I'd had been born to a different family.

View all my reviews