Monday 29 July 2019

Review: Hurt Bank

Hurt Bank Hurt Bank by Sea Caummisar
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the third book in the the horror Deadly Reality TV Series. It can be read as a standalone, but is better when read as a series.

This book is intended for mature audiences as contains scenes of blood and gore.

Twisted TV producer Damon Dahmer is back full of painful ideas for his contestants. But Damon also has some personal issues to resolve he wants his estranged girlfriend Destiny back. And someone calling themselves Mr. Cyber has shown a masked Damon killing one of his 'play things ' on the dark web. This reader can imagine what's in store for Mr.Cyber. Then there is poor Mary, Damon's long suffering colleague ....well I'am sorry but I'm going to tell you any more because that would spoil the story for you my dear readers.

Sea Caummisar has created a unique and different kind of series which will appel to horror fans. Even though I'm looking forward to the last series it be will sad to see the series end

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment