Wednesday 24 October 2018

Review: Twerk

Twerk Twerk by Isobel Blackthorn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

First a thank you to Isobel for allowing me opportunity to read Twerk.

All comments made on my own

One story , two Las Vegas stripper's , a client who dies mysteriously while having a private dance and paramedic who isn't what he appears to be

I can honestly say Isobel's book has left its mark on me and won't be leaving me for a very time. If you're looking for a dark, psychological thriller with an added touch of steamy romance then this book is highly recommended.

My four comments below best describe how I feel about 'Twerk'

"Very addictive, page tuner "

"Has the shock and awe factor"

"Not be read late at night"

" Total shocked by one particular chapter can't say which one or why as this would give furture readers a major spolier"

Well done to Isobel Blackthorn for another finally written book and for giving this reader a few sleepless nights can't wait to see what you write next.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment